1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orphan Black

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by starlights, May 23, 2015.

1. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Does anyone else watch Orphan Black?

I just got caught up on all the new episodes this season and they have me hooked again. Tatiana Maslany is AMAZING and of course I love Felix. I don't want to say too much for fear of accidentally spoiling this season's plot, but I love what they're doing with Alison and Cosima, and now Sarah and Helena are back as teammates and kicking ass together. :icon_bigg

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do but I haven't watched season 3 yet! Though I've accidentally seen so many spoilers so I know it's an incredibly intense season. Looks good so far!

3. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    I thought I saw a Cosima avatar here before! :eusa_clap Come on and catch up so I have someone to talk about it with lol.

Seriously though it's a great season.

4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahh I really do want to catch up! I might wait until the season is over though (when will that be anyways?) so I can marathon it, and hopefully it's summer break by then.

I see loads of spoilers though so if you do want to talk about it you can- I pretty much already know everything that's happened :icon_bigg

What do you think of Shay? (Anyways, you can message me on my wall if you want!)

5. PrettyPurple

I love Orphan Black! It's one of my favorite series ever, I just hope they won't do this thing where the show is popular so they try to make it longer and make it worse as a result.

6. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't gotten around to watching it. But I went to FanExpo the year it came out, and I they had a booth promoting the show. The people there gave me lots of promo swag, and were generally very nice. I still have one of the pins they gave me stuck onto a backpack strap :grin: Mostly because the guy on it is cute.

7. AAASAS

I can't believe a Canadian show is popular internationally. Blows my mind.

8. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well they do 10 episodes per season and Saturday's episode was #6 so another month? I can't believe it's going by so fast! It's really been full speed all season.

I like Shay and I like seeing Cosima getting her hook up on, but the paranoid part of me wonders if Shay has an ulterior motive, or if she was sent by someone looking for the DNA/genome stuff. It seems like no one is who they seem on this show.

9. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah it's been so intense and I feel it, I go on tumblr and people are freaking out all the time about it haha. It seems great though, it's like I can't believe it got more intense from season 1 and 2 but it is. And Tatiana is amazing as usual.

And yeah I like Shay so far as well, and she's so pretty too welpp. But true, it's hard to trust anyone on this show everything is very ambiguous and fishy all the time. I hope she's good though! Who's your favourite clone?

10. midnightcity

It was great seeing Ksenia Solo again after Lost Girl. Honestly i thought Shay's character would be more Kenzi like, in OB.

I love how Delphine got dominatrix-y this season. ^_^

11. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's the weird thing, why is Delphine suddenly evil? Like why would she even want to take that job with Dyad? It doesn't make sense to me.

Mackenzie - I like them all but if I had to pick one as my favorite I guess it would be Sarah. I identify most with her anyway, probably because she was the first clone we were introduced to. What about you? Cosima?

12. nicodiangelo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Im loving alison and donny this season

13. RandomMatt

Season 3 has been an improvement over the second, but I still find the Castor clones annoying as fuck. Pleaseeeee kill every single one of them by the finale.

14. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Did you see the scene from last week when they're dancing? That was ridiculous, hilarious and awesome all at once. :eusa_clap

Edit: Here it is!

https://youtu.be/ura2PkfotTs