1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story title ideas HELP!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LesbianAngel, Jun 13, 2015.

1. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I am about top write this fanfic that I have been planning out for months. I have the kinda of background and the main character bio and I have done the research but I cant think of a title. I need help. The main plot of the story is:

"Lily Mable Miller was born a seemingly healthy baby. She was diagnosed with the very rare heart cancer at a young age when her mom was worried about how she had been feeling. She has practically been living in a hospital ever since. Despite being stuck in a hospital bed for months at a time, she found entertainment when her friends (Tess and Jack) bought her a laptop for her 11th birthday. Thanks to the, she found the website, YouTube, and met people who changed her life. The Yogscast, Markiplier, JackSepticEye and more. On her death bed, thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, her dreams soon come true."

My ideas for the titles are:
    To Live Like Your Dying
    Side Effects
    I Will Survive
    Fighting To Survive
    I Am Not Alone
    How Long Do I live?

It would be awesome if you could tell me which title you like the most because I plan on writing the story soon. Please comment down bellow what you think the title should be or what you think of the plot. Thanks.

Also: I need help thinking of a conflict as well, if you can think of anything I could write about, that would be awesome. For my fanfic's, all my conflicts turn out to be the same so I need something different.

#1 LesbianAngel, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  2. 101DeadRoses

I Am Not Alone sounds the best to me, seeing as that's often how I feel watching Youtubers.

And maybe her condition worsens at some point, for example, if and when a 'Tuber visits her? It could freak the Youtuber enough to where they don't want to visit her. Or maybe a Youtuber turns out to be a jerk, or she finds some troll in the comment section and is driven away from YT for a while because of it.
    Or she could just get in an argument with her family.