1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shall we date (best story on mobile ever)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Justinian20

All I can say here is that I love these many stories. I'll explain the series.

It's a story adventure where you are a girl and you've got to choose a hot boy to have a romantic story with. Now your character is pretty much you the viewer. The art style is really beautiful and it has a Japanese flavour to it. Also they let you pick your favourite boy to romance.

Now onto the cuteness. OMG I love these stories so much, they let me see a cute hot boy see me and compliment me every day. They call me a Princess, beautiful and everything. Also when the story has them touch I can feel the hot boy against me. I just feel like these stories are the perfect thing. I love the hot boys so much.

Now I wish this would happen in real life. But I can survive with stories like these Shall We Date stories cause I feel wanted and loved by the characters on the screen. I feel desired as well. It's the best feeling I've ever had in my life. And also YAY HOT BOYS.

2. Justinian20

Also there are many varieties of story including Niflheim, Blood on the Roses, Castle Break and more. I've got a lot of the shall we date games just because I really like them. I also have only started two stories mainly because you've got to wait for story tickets. I don't hate waiting so it's fine and also a good thing cause that makes it feel you're dating a bit more realistically. Cause in real life you wouldn't go through seeing a cute boy and then just power date doing everything in one day. I guess you could try that, but it would be pretty hard to do.