1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Tabletop Gamers on EC?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Posthuman666, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Posthuman666

Anyone around here love tabletop gaming?

Including but no limited to miniature war gaming, tabletop role playing, board gaming, collectible card games (ccg)
    wargames, eurogaming or any other tabletop hobby.

I am an avid mini war gamer, especially Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, I also play Malifaux, Hordes, and have Mercs and Infinity armies not assembled. I also love board games, and rpgs, my favorite being DnD naturally,Pathfinder, Shadowrun and Gamma World.

2. Justinian20

I used to play miniature war gaming especially Warhammer 40k. But I'm not that good at putting the miniatures together and so I use it now for my own creativity and stories and characters as the 40k universe is quite extensive.

3. Posthuman666

Yeah, assembly is hard. Most of my models look downright awful. But hats what so great about 40k, you can do anything with it. Modify the rules, do smaller battles, make stuff up, whatever.

4. Jolly Roger

When I was younger I played the Pokemon Card Game and Yuhgioh but currently I just collect the cards. I also occasionally play D&D.

5. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I I'm fairly familiar with the rules of Magic the Gathering, but I don't own any cards so I borrow other people's decks whenever I play.

I'm also currently doing a Pathfinder campaign with my older sister as the DM, and her fiance as my party member.

Those are about all of the tabletop games I play a the moment. I'm familiar with the Pokemon TCG, but I mainy play it online these days, and I don't really think that counts as a "tabletop" game.

6. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not too familiar with the more involved table-top games. I seem to like games like Scrabble, Clue, Risk, and Monopoly...but I've never played D&D or any of those fantasy card games, but I like watching people play them -_-

7. Naminaro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whatever kind of board game you have there is about a 80% likely-hood I've either played it or heard of it. I own quite a few off the cuff board games like Pandemic, Betrayal at house on the hill, Zombies!!!, Forbidden Desert, and much more.

I'm also into Dnd, but I don't really have a group for it atm unfortunately. Also I'm way too poor for minitures, but I like the idea of Malfaux, and Warhammer 40k.

So yes, I do enjoy tabletop gaming.

8. Jellal

I love tabletop gaming, and none other more than Numenera. The rules are a lot more simple to me than DnD. I have a group, though it's hard for us to play together consistently. We're a party of 3 (with a 4th who joins in rare situations) and a DM. We've played our campaign for the equivalent of 2 in game weeks, this has taken about half a year in real time, playing roughly once every 2 weeks, sometimes more frequently. Shit's just getting started :grin:

If you like tabletop games and want to focus more on the actual gameplay than the rules, check out Numenera, its rules are very easy to follow and it's the most fun thing ever made.

9. Eye Shine

The game I play is called Cardfight Vanguard! It's really fun :slight_smile: