1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wwe

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by NewSensation, Jun 20, 2015.

1. NewSensation

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Anyone watch wrestling? I'm a huge fan of WWE

2. candyjiru

I watch it off and on, lol~ it's a good show to take your mind off things, haha~ But it's all a bit repetitive... it seems like they have the same 10 people fighting each other over and over... also, please no more John Cena........ just...

feed

me

MORE!!!

XD;;;;;;

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to eat, sleep, and breathe WWE for a long time. I was completely immersed in the realm of all things wrestling. That's actually all I wanted to do with my life - become a wrestler. Not necessarily with WWE, just a wrestler somehow, somewhere because I loved it so much.

Then my realization that it would involve exercise detracted somewhat from that dream. xD

I don't really remember why or when I stopped watching. All my favorite people retired or left the business, so I sort of gave up. It just is t the same. It doesn't make me feel like it used to.

4. NewSensation

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OMG I hate John Cena!! I watch it a lot, but yeah it gets repetitive. I actually enjoy watching Seth Rollins at the moment, he's actually a good wrestler.

---------- Post added 22nd Jun 2015 at 08:55 AM ----------

Lol I totally get ya. Around 2008, stopped watching..for about 5 years. I started watching again and I actually got hooked on it again. And yeah I used to think I could be a wrestler, but it wasn't the wrestling I couldn't do. It was speaking into the mic and delivering promos

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I grew up during the 1990s, when the WWE was known as the WWF and having the Attitude Era. I also remember when WCW was still around, and ECW had television deals (though never consistent).

Many of my favorite wrestlers are either too worn down to wrestle again, have retired, are dead, or they come back for seasonal work.

I started tuning in about 3 years ago, but I stopped a little while after Wrestlemania 30. Just didn't have it in me to keep with it. Also, it didn't help that I was not too pleased with the whole Brock Lesnar-Streak nonsense... but I digress...

I've done so-called backyard wrestling, but that was when I was younger and needed an excuse to let my frustrations out. Nowadays, I could probably still wrestle, but I'm much better on the microphone and cutting promos I'd say. It helps when your favorite wrestlers are Chris Jericho and the "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

Last I watched, the company had Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins, and Daniel Bryan to keep their company going. I've heard they're bringing up a lot of NXT members, either because they're ready or the WWE's roster is ridiculously small. Whatever the reason, NXT has/had some talented people, like Paige.

I do miss the Monday Night Wars...