1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickle Me Pink

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Shevanel, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Shevanel

Hey guys, i know we gotta lotta music enthusiasts on here, i'm one of them. I thought I'd like to share a pretty awesome band thats not too well known. The band is Tickle Me Pink, idk what you'd call them really but they're indie rock i guess, maybe a bit emo but either way they're really not that bad. I first heard their song Typical off ultimate-guitar.com and i got hooked. The Time is Wrong is a good song too, its on Rockband from DLC. and i recently downloaded the rest of their album Madeline and its pretty awesome. You guys should checkem out.

Here's Typical, the band's pretty hot too :slight_smile:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPvoAvmPNMw[/YOUTUBE]

#1 Shevanel, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know them, and really like their stuff. Jimmy dying was a tough blow, but I think the band's doing well picking up and moving forward.

Lex

3. Shevanel

wow i didnt know thier bassist died. wow thats sad :frowning2: oh well... at least they're still together, some of my favorite bands have dead lead singers and stuff and can never go on, IE: Nirvana, Sublime, Alice in Chains (although they went on), pppl like that :frowning2:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, they found him dead at home the day the album came out. It kind of derailed the start of their career. But I think they're back on track. One guy moved over to bass, and they added the guitarist from Brotherhood of Dae Han (an AMAZING band that sadly broke up), and I think they're actually stronger now.

Lex

5. Shevanel

thats good, i really started to like them a lot, i hadn't listened to the whole album till this week but I knew Typical since like it debuted

6. katiibbyx

i think this song is about sexsexsex