1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hannibal

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Suspector, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Suspector

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hannibal season 1 and 2 were brilliant.

I have to say.. this 3rd season is fucking horrible so far being in episode 4. Please, if you are a fan of Hannibal, I recommend pretending season 2 was the finale. There is a reason the show is already cancelled after this season

2. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    What the heck?

Seriously, I think season 3 is the best one so far. And the main reason why it was cancelled are the copyright issues.

3. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sounds disappointing. Although I'm still new to the series and still have catching up to do, is the third season that bad compared to the other two?

4. Suspector

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Really? regarding the copyright. that's lame. I mean I am still goingto watch in hopes it relives some of the thrilling aspects. but for me, i'm 4 episodes in and nearly nothing has happened. to be honest, they could of done what they did in 4 episodes in 1-2 episodes. they are imo throwing alot of unnecessary filler shit. I used to crave this show, It just doesn't have the same feel/vibes the 1st/2nd season has. Given shit has happened so it isn't goingto be the same, but the direction they are taking it imo is garbage. They could of done more much. I expected much, much more.

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2015 at 01:16 AM ----------

Yes, well it is merely an opinion, but I binged the first 2 seasons and then coming onto this season. it is just so slow moving, and imho unorganized. I hate the constant flashbacks, the wierd scenes where blood starts defying gravity for like 3 minutes, it just feels like alot of filler scenes are thrown in to attempt to convey some type of feeling but it's really just a bunch of pointless shit. Some people will of course disagree with me, I just want to see more of Hannibal in action, or being hunted, etc. This show used to be constantly thrilling with those amazing cliffhangers, there are virtually no cliffhangers, its boring so far.

I am being heavily critical, I still have some hope, it hasn't all gone to shit