1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Chef

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by silentsound, Dec 13, 2008.

1. silentsound

I'm sorry if we have already mentioned this, but does anyone out there adore Top Chef as much as I do?

They've had a reasonably LGBT representation in the past, including the couple Zoi and Jen from season four.

The season five gay (Patrick and Richard) and lesbian (Jaime) chefs actually established "Team Rainbow" which I thought was very cute, although Patrick and Richard are both now gone. I would really love to see Jaime win it. I love how Bravo! is always all-inclusive. Is anyone else following this season?

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't like it much as a cooking show. It's like...Food Network shows are cooking shows with some reality in them. Top Chef is a reality show with cooking in it.

3. silentsound

That's true, I love food network too for more of a cooking show, but Top Chef is my only guilty reality pleasure, and they do do some cool stuff with food that I really enjoy.

4. McBenz

I love Food Network! and i love Bravo. i used to watch "queer eye for the straight guy" all the time haha.

but yeah i love Top Chef, and Jamie is awesome...i love her. i think it's really funny how,i'm spacing on his name, has a crush on her. she's like "does the word lesbian not mean anything to you?" haha

5. silentsound

Stefan

Yeah, that whole thing is hilarious!

6. McBenz

AH! ok thanx lol. yeah it's pretty hilarious.

i was sad when "team rainbow" was split up :frowning2: