1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True Detective season 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Suspector, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Suspector

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone have any opinions on the show so far?

I'm not goingto lie. It doesn't pale in comparison to season 1 with Matthew Mcconaughey and Woody Harrelson. To be honest, that season 1 might be one of the most brilliant seasons of any show I have ever seen with A-class acting and script. Just a masterpiece that had a short run, should've been longer. Hopefully season 2 can step it up, I am about to watch the third episode.

2. Suspector

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alright, 1 episode later, it is starting to get good again.

3. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    I had no idea what was going on in the first episode. I thought maybe it was just me, but a lot of other people seemed confused by it too.

The second episode was much better, and after Sunday night's episode I feel like I have a pretty good idea of who's who and what they're doing. I think Rachel McAdams and Vince Vaughn are doing a great job and it was smart of them to take roles that most people wouldn't imagine them playing. Colin Farrell has been amazing!

I think Colin Farrell and Rachel McAdams' characters are going to grow close and team up to actually solve the case instead of doing what their bosses are telling them to do.