1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twilight replacements

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JayC, Dec 15, 2008.

1. JayC

JayC Guest

OK word is they may be replacing Taylor Lautner, plays Jacob in the movie and also HOT guy like OMG HOT, because he has a baby face. In my opinon if they were to replace anyone it should be Kristen Stewart as Bella, i couldnt stand her performance LOVE bella in the book but not in the movie.

What do you all think?

2. Nick

I don't want them to replace anyone. I didn't really find any flaws with the acting (given the source material) and I know that Catherine Hardwicke won't be returning as director, so maybe that will make you like Kristen Stewart more ( ? )

According to the IMDb page for New Moon, Taylor Lautner is still listed to be playing Jacob.

3. JayC

JayC Guest

i hope so when i saw it last night on E! that he might be replaced i was like NO!!! i love him lol and i dont know wbout Kristen Stewart she makes Bella seem more dark than she is and that how Krisen has played in Cold Creek MAnor, 13, and the Messengers but who knows what will happen with this next director but i know this next movie is gonna be depressin it had me depressed for a while and all my firends that read the books

4. musican

They can't get rid of him, I was thinking about watching Twilight because he's in it and I think he's cute, lol :icon_redf

5. ricoca

OMG NOOOO haha
    I think they movie was wayyy underbudgeted.. I mean it was pretty bad when I compared it to the 4th Harry Potter movie (the one with Reb Pattinson) and Harry Potter was SO MUCH BETTER in terms of graphics and direction... so if Catherine Hardwicke is not coming back, I guess the movie will be different (better I hope!)

still love twilight! and rob pattinson! AND CAM GIGANDET! hugest crush on him!

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I like the characters as they are. They did a good job in getting the looks/personalities right.

Of course, people are going to say that the movie is like a thousand times crapper than the book...but since when are movies ever better than books? I think people need to stop complaining that they preferred to book, because what did they expect? Movies can't be descriptive or as imaginiative as a movie, not to mention it's a long book and thus needed a lot cut out of it. Considering all that, they did quite well.

7. JayC

JayC Guest

omg you are SO right all the cullens are exactly like i pictured them BUT Taylor Lautner still has a chance at staying but the two guys who may replace him are the main dude from Scorpian King 2 or Prince Caspian from The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian and Prince Caspian is not indian at all and they can modify Taylors face like they did to Brad Pitt in THe Curious Case Of BEnjamin Button or something like that.

8. Amy

Amy

PLEASE REPLACE JACOB!
    Actually, don't. Get a time machine and never cast Shark Boy.

Humph.

NO! Kristen Stewart is fucking hot. I will not be denied that. I refuse it.

9. JayC

JayC Guest

Honey that just my opinion and we can forgive Taylor Lautner for Sharkboy and Lavagirl look at Geaorge Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt their first movies were HORRIBLE especially the guy's.

10. Jace

Did anyone else think that jacob's wig sucked?

11. JayC

JayC Guest

ha it was a lil too wavy i guess is the word to use i notbig on wigs but he gets his hair cut in the next movie so he will look even better his smile makes me weak at the knees

12. boy0boy

Okay for all the doubters out there who saw Twilight once and were upset and disappointed or iffy... you must see it a second time.

I went in knowing that the movie could NEVER be as good as the book and yet the first time i saw it i still judged it too harshly.. i was too much in my head with comparing it and not just enjoying it. SO .. definitely give it a second go.. its much better. and actually i've seen it 4 times now... LOL

Everyone was swell in it too. Kristen was a bit.. odd in her mannerisms but not horrible.

13. Dazed

Dazed Guest

the only problem i had with the movie was alice in the book had black hair and in the movie red. but i like the red better haha

14. Davey

I don't think anyone should be replaced.
    Taylor is Hot!
    Kristen is an AWESOME actress I think she did Bella perfect.

I really don't think they will change Jacob though. To many of the fans like Taylor and they said from the beginning they are making them for the FANS so...

15. JayC

JayC Guest

Well what i dont understand is that Jacob doesnt change for a while in the book like in the beginning he is just plain jacob and in the book Edward is buff not emette buff butt still nice size and Rob PAttinson worked out b4 hand to get more buff but it didnt work and they still let him be edward

16. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Reminder: Taylor Lautner's other big acting credit is Shark Boy

17. sdc91

I think they should replace the whole movie with something cooler and more interesting. Say, James Bond.

*Raises shield* Now I'm going to have rabid Twilight fans attacking me.

18. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    And one rabid anti-Twilight fan agreeing with you.

19. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    Uhhh! There are so many people at my school that are like "OMG Edward!" And it drives me crazy when you ask if they read the books and they answer no but I'm reading the second one. How can some one be that stupid I was a fan of Twilight when it first came out and if anything Edward is WAY hotter in the book. Plus they made Bella way to pretty she was supposed to be plain and blossom after her transformation in Breaking Dawn.

20. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

The only person that should be replaced is Nikki Reed as Rosalie. Rosalie is supposed to be the epitome of a Caucasian, blond, beauty. Why in the world was a Nikki Reed cast to play a blond? Wikipedia says that she is half Jewish, 1/4 Cherokee Indian and 1/4 Italian. She is a very beautiful young lady, but, she looks hideous as a blond.