1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My favourite song

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Justinian20

I actually have discovered my favourite song of all time and the way I did it was so random. I typed in Cute Boys into the music streaming program and I selected a couple of songs that had cute boy in the name. Only one though made the cut.

It's not a part of a genre I typically love. But it simply invokes a smile and the lyrics do sum up how I feel.

The name of the song is Cute Boys(Gay or Taken Radio Mix) and it's by an artist called Lil' Star. I love it, it made me smile when I first heard it and it's so catchy and its the lyrics that mainly got my attention.

Here is the chorus of the song
    Cute Boys(Why is it)
    Cute Boys(Why is it)
    Cute Boys (Why is it)
    They're either gay or taken

Cute Boys(Why is It)
    Cute Boys(Why is it)
    Cute Boys(Why is it)
    They are never around for me.

2. souverian

3. Justinian20

The song also has one line in it's lyrics that sums up how I feel around so many men.

This is the lyric
    My body aches at the thought of you right next to me.

Yes that is the closest any song has gotten to being spot on with how exactly I feel. I think the song may be quite hard to find I was just lucky to find it.