1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The L Word

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by queermeerkat, Jul 22, 2015.

1. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Fucking A m8, fucking A. The show rarely ever has a straight person and it's full of badass chicks who dig chicks. If you mind nudity this show prob ain't for you, but I find it very helpful to watch when I'm feeling suffocated by heteronormativity.
    Also: Shane IS my spirit animal.
    What does the good folk of EC think of The L Word?

2. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know what it is with The L Word but I never pass up a chance to talk about how addictive, sexy, and crappy it was. Shane/Kate was my first really huge female celebrity crush. For the most part I look back on it with fond memories.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I didn't care for it too much, I do admit Shane was pretty good looking though

4. Nelly1

Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha it's the most lesbian thing I've ever watched. Although I have to say, there is a freakin' sex scene every 5 minutes and it makes me wonder how straight people perceive this.

5. PrettyPurple

I recently started watching The L Word and I have no idea why, but I'm addicted. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that after my friend made me watch Queer as Foolk even though it's interesting, it was an overdose of naked/partly naked men for me XD It is nice to see a series with so many lesbian/bi characters instead of mostly straight ones.