1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12 and Holding

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by badwolf104, Dec 21, 2008.

1. badwolf104

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This film is very dark. It is from the director of L.I.E., and it is about three kids who are affected by a kids death.

The brother of the kid that dies befriends the boy responsible for his brothers death.
    A girl from a broken home falls for one of her psychiatrist mothers patients.
    And a very overweight boy begins to get in shape, and tries to get his overweight family to lose weight with him.

That is the basic storyline, but there are very dark twists to all of them.

The acting was amazing, the stories were involving, and the film brings a disturbing new meaning to the song "I'm Burning For You" by Blue Oyster Cult.

I would definately recommend this film. 10/10.

You can find it in full you youtube, just search for 12 and Holding.

2. Davey

I saw this movie before and it was a pretty good movie. a little adult for the kids i felt but they did it very well. i also would recommend this movie.

3. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I saw this movie as well I thought it was amazing. The kids did a really great job! I definately recommend it but only if you like drama cause it`s no joyful film.