1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"We Bare Bears"

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Qwertazoo, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Qwertazoo

A show called We Bare Bears premiered on the Cartoon Network a few days ago (new eps every day this week, part of their Summer promotion I think) and it's REALLY good.

If you haven't heard of the show, it's basically about three bear siblings, Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear, who are basically trying to fit into human society. They generally walk around stacked on top of each other, but are anthrophomorphic...did...did I spell that right? I don't think I did. And they have tech, yeah, acting like humans but also acting like bears.

It's a really good show. If you haven't seen it, some providers have the first few eps on demand. There's also the illegal way around but please please please don't do that. And the usual iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play.

Definitely one of the better shows on Cartoon Network with Mixels and Steven Universe. (And for fans of the latter, Estelle as Garnet from SU sings the theme song!) :thumbsup:

2. KayJay

Well this is the greatest news of my life. I'm definitely going to watch this, thank you!

Edit: Watching it now.

#2 KayJay, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  3. Minamimoto_Fan

I must say I like it so far :3c

I was already hyped (mostly because I was interested in cute cartoon bears :3c) and so far it's been really good

4. peachwad

Out Status:
    A few people
    The burrito episode was so sad omg!

5. Garnet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love it!! :slight_smile: