1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Eurovision song?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by samehere, Aug 11, 2015.

1. samehere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope that many people, especially in Europe, know about this cheerful family evening. But if someone never heard about, it's song competition between European countries. Country with most points awarded from other countries (their professional jury and televote), wins the competition. :slight_smile:
    If you're interested in more you can check it on wikipedia or official website (Eurovision Song Contest), but for fans - I hope you have some favorite songs, from this and previous years, so let share them :grin:
    I have many favs, but I choose this one:
    Conchita Wurst - Rise Like A Phoenix, 2014 winner
    [YOUTUBE]ToqNa0rqUtY[/YOUTUBE]

2. Foz

Foz Guest

I don't get the whole "oh look how brave, a beard and a dress". It looks bloody stupid so just stop it.

After watching this I feel less inclined to support my government in aiding Ukraine!

[YOUTUBE]Hco0bR_mfzo[/YOUTUBE]

3. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I don't really know what Eurovision is about, all I know is that I have a friend in high school that is obsessed with it. She also likes to ship obscure Victorian era members of royal families together. She's kind of...interesting in that regard?