1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty Little Liars Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Nekoko, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So anyone else watch the mid season finale? Did anyone else sorta see the reveal for A coming?
    I gotta be honest, I thought A was transgender from the moment they suggested A was Charles, I gotta say I felt for her a lot when I heard her story, but still the reveal was a lot of fun, and answered a lot of questions well I thought...
    Anyways, what did you think of the mid-season finale? Good? Bad? Okay?

2. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It was terrible. No offense but it needed a lot of work.

Marlene King had intended on Wren being A but someone leaked the script on Reddit so she tried to change it last minute but it came out terrible. CeCe's motive was weak. None of this explains what happened to Ian.

There were so many plot holes.

3. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll be honest, I think the whole show is really dumb but so much fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't really hold it up to any sort of standard it's just dumb fun to me!

4. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think that the show started to go to shit around the second half of the fourth season and that it should have stopped about there, but I'm just glad that they finally revealed who A is. I'm still gonna watched the rest.... I just think it's past time it ended because the scenes and the acting have become repetitive and kind of dry..... I'm definitely gonna binge watch all the episodes on Netflix at some point though. (sorry I write very badly and all over the place)

5. Gallatin

My coworker actually just convinced me to watch the show. I've only just begun the first season, not sure if I'm actually going watch any more of it. It's okay, I guess, but not really my kind of show.

6. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wanted to know who A was so I watched everything and in highschool, my friend spoiled it for me because she read the books. Turns out she was wrong. Also, it does get really repetitive.

I mostly just watch it for Shay Mitchell now. I'm going to keep watching it for her and also to see if they fix up the plot holes.

7. Hawnuh

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    my friend also spoiled it for me in highschool and it wasn't the same storyline. I only watch pll when im bored but i kinda like it still. but now they are doing 5 years later and i think that doesnt make sense at all

8. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yeah it really doesn't

9. Floryder247

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think for anyone who didn't get involved with online theories and the whole decoding of the show, I think they were shocked. Since I was big on reading theories after every episode, and some damn good ones if I say so myself, I think I may have enjoyed it more. Also when you think about it, the person who was A (not gonna spoil it) was an ok choice, I think it was the plot holes that people can't over look. I think that a lot of people were obsessed with what was wrong and don't see how genius it was. Sorry I had to rant.

10. mc09

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm a huge fan of PLL and I gotta say it was pretty bold the direction they went in regarding A's identity. I never imagined they would go that way. Personally I loved the reveal and I thought it was beautifully done.

11. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not saying that I don't like the show in general. In fact I quite enjoyed the A revealing and the theories. It's just that the acting doesn't feel as strong as it used to be especially with that Sarah girl. I like who they chose to be A it was very interesting and I felt very satisfied afterward. Sorry for making you think that I didn't like the show, in fact I still love the show it's one of my favorite shows of all time.

12. mabo2235

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been watching PLL for two years now and I was really surprised by the the big A reveal... have to continue watching it when it returns before I decide if it's good or bad.