1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karmy Shippers

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gear2BQueer, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love the idea of Karma and Amy getting together, but their relationship kind of frustrates me because of all the crazy complications (I know that's how life is and what makes a good TV show, but it still hurts my fragile heart :icon_sad:slight_smile:... BTW i'm so stoked for Faking It to come back in a couple of weeks.(!)

2. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My feelings exactly. I feel like in the long run Karmy will be end game, but Karma really needs to get her shit together... I feel like where she is right now she's being pretty selfish and I'm torn between shipping Karmy and Reamy because I just want Amy to be happy (oh my god Amy is basically me) I can't wait for the show to come back!

3. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Amen sister and also great profile picture.

4. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm more of a Reamy fan personally, I wish Karma would just move on. Also, Faking it is coming back?!?! :eek: When?

5. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    August 31

6. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. :thumbsup:

7. Im Just Me

Personally, even though they would be super cute, I'm hoping they won't get together. The show has done some great LGBT stuff while keeping up a light-hearted comedy feel to it, and I feel like Karma and Ay ending up together is more of a Fairytale ending than realistic. I mean, even after faking it with Amy and having Amy confess, she still identifies as straight. And lots of bi/gay girls end up crushing on straight girls, especially best friends. I think rather than make Karma end up being bi and happening to fall for Amy, the show should go for showing how it gets better, even when you have a shocking realization like Amy did.

End it with Amy and Karma being happy, still best friends who have overcome all the weirdness that came with Amy's discovery, who are very supportive and comfortable with each other. Have Amy find a cute girl who she is happy with and no longer thinking about Karma. (In this case, I think it could be a long-term girl, or just someone new Amy finds after getting over Karma. It's more about Amy being moved on from Karma and happy with who she is than who the girl is or how serious that relationship is. Though personally, I do really like Reagan, so here's hoping.)

So even though Karmy is cute, I think the show could end in a better place for those viewers watching who have dealt with or are dealing with similar things. (This show came out when I was accepting that I'm not sexually attracted to men, but am to women, so it struck a chord for me and may be why I view it in this way.)

8. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm very half and half. I want the fairytale, but I also want to see how Amy grows as a person when she learns how to handle her heartbreak and move on with her life.

9. Rainbow Girl

At this point, I pretty much ship Karmy and Reamy equally, to be honest.

#9 Rainbow Girl, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  10. polyglot

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'm with you on this.