1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melanie Martinez Fans Assemble

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by absvrdity, Aug 22, 2015.

1. absvrdity

absvrdity Guest

Does anyone else on here like Melanie Martinez? If so, what's your favorite song by her? I'm absolutely in love with her music, and her voice. She can take any genre of music and make it her own. I also like how she takes very immature topics and relates them to very mature events that may happen in someone's life.

If you don't know who Melanie Martinez is, then I am going to post one of her music videos down below:

[YOUTUBE]VdwaWp59qz8[/YOUTUBE]

That's one of the songs in her new album, Cry Baby. It was released before the whole album came out though. Just go on Spotify and listen to EVERYTHING. You won't regret it.

2. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. dt85

dt85 Guest

I love her entire album! I've only listened to it in its entirety once, but I plan to listen through again soon. The last song I heard of hers was Mad Hatter, so I'll tentatively say that's my favorite. I can empathize because I'm crazy, too. :lol:

4. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My favorite song is probably either Pity Party, Cry Baby, or Sippy Cup.