1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Till Do Us Part - A Short Story By Mood

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kid Quasar, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Kid Quasar

After years of trying to overcome writer's block, it's finally came back to me full force. I do however warn viewers of the semi graphic nature of this piece. It's very depressing with no happy ending. Tell me what you think.

There he lie, cold and limp in his lover's arms. Death has enveloped him in his grasp, and has carried him off to oblivion. His skin, now pale, is dripping with blood and tears that splash the marble beneath him. Another sob is let out from his lover, his husband, his soul mate, and widower, as the halls echo with his distinct mourning. Their son cowers helplessly at the end of the chamber, forever scarred by the events that took place before his eyes. The widower quietly chokes words of pain and anguish between sobs. The son is left paralyzed and blank, at the verge of collapsing from horror and sorrow. The man releases his dearly departed, letting his body hit the marble with with a solid crack. He quietly mutters the words "Till death do us part..." He unsheathes his blade and plunges it through his chest with a blank face, lost of hope. The boy yells as darkness quickly envelops him, his heart coming to a stop.

2. littledinosaurs

That was good.

3. Kid Quasar

Thanks. By the way, I just realized I double posted this threa somehow, so I hope no one posts in the other thread.

4. InaRut

Double the posts---double the pleasure.

Enticing. I am satisfied for now..BUT I WANT MOAR. hahahaha

5. Kid Quasar

I think I'll do a daily shot story bit. To keep my story telling up and sharp, or at at least weekly. I know I'll do one tomorrow.