1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have a favourite celeb power couple?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by rudysteiner, Aug 27, 2015.

1. rudysteiner

Hey,

I've been watching a lot of Ellen videos the past few days (I don't know why), and herself and Portia are one of my favourite celebrity couples. They just seem to me, to be really genuine and generous people, who are so clearly in love with each other, even after, what, 10+ years of dating? The way they look at each other is electrifying to me and I only hope I'd be able to find someone to look at me like that, if you excuse the cheesy line.

Anyone else got a favourite couple? LGBTQ+ or not, it doesn't matter. :slight_smile:

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ellen and Portia are such a great couple. I love them.

John Barrowman and Scott Gill. From what little I've seen of Scott, they seem like polar opposites (Scott stays off camera where John is a very enthusiastic and out-there person) but I think they've been together for like 20 years.

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka. Their whole family is just so adorable it hurts.

Plus Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield.

3. rudysteiner

Yep. Her and Ellen seem to have something rare that I've never seen before. I'm not a huge John Barrowman fan, so I don't know much about him, but I do watch him from time to time because he's on TV in the UK quite a lot considering he lives in Cardiff (???) I think.
    I love NPH and David Burtka. Their cameos in Harold & Kumar are the best. I don't really see that much of David but I'll watch anything with Neil in. I've seen a few isolated eps of HIMYM but that's it. I'll have to give the whole show a run through some time soon.