1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun Home

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alex Vause, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Alex Vause

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anyone here love Fun Home? I love the book and the musical and I really want to go see it. I also love DTWOF and Are You My Mother?

I really like Lo in DTWOF. She's funny.

My favorite songs in Fun Home are... actually I just love the entire thing.

2. Willa

I haven't seen the musical, but I've read the book. One of the first things my partner did when she moved in with me was bring in all of her books, and I immediately grabbed that one and tore through it. It's touching and funny and intelligent, and I will definitely check out the musical.

3. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Loved the graphic novel! It is a bit hard for me personally to picture it as a musical, especially given the emotional impact of the ending...but maybe I'm not just a 'musical' sort? I think I'd like to see a normal film version, though, minus the songs :slight_smile:

Also, I've always wondered of the author has anything else out...will have to take a look.

4. Jellal

I read the book. It was pretty good, and I love the illustrations. It was impressive work!