1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTV Scream Series

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MrSkittles, Sep 3, 2015.

1. MrSkittles

I LOVED the first season and the killers were kinda predictable. Not sure about killer 2 but #1 was not a shock to me at all. Any one else watch it and what do you think of it?

2. peachwad

Out Status:
    A few people
    I kinda put off the series since MTV put it out , but I might just watch it now!

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Being old enough to remember the original Scream in theaters, I've tried to watch this out of curiosity. To be honest, I've only seen one entire episode and bits and pieces of others, so I wouldn't be able to give a fair assessment.

However, the episode I saw in full (this week actually) made me cringe a little with some of the acting. The killer came off more annoying than disturbed, but as I said, I haven't seen the entire series to know the context.

Crazy to think Wes Craven died only the other day, though. I wonder what he thought...