1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Strain! Bisexuals!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by rachael1954, Sep 7, 2015.

1. rachael1954

[low-level spoiler alert]

Does anyone else love the vampire show The Strain on FX? Like The Walking Dead, it was originally a graphic novel. This show is pretty exciting if you like apocalypse scenarios, and is somewhat scary and gory (but not too much!)

The character Dutch is a bisexual woman, but you don't even really know for sure until later on. In the beginning she is only introduced as a computer hacker. So refreshing that they developed her as a character.

Anyway, there is a love triangle building for the last two or so episodes and I am so loving it! <3 <3 <3

If you're even remotely curious check it out, it's pretty good.

Dutch: Bi vampire fighter

Bisexual Love triangle

#1 rachael1954, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love that show c:

3. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Loved the books. Hate the show.

4. wisefolly

wisefolly Guest

I read the books, liked them less as they went on (some characters were great, some not so, some plots were great, some just terrible).

Have only watched the first season and thought it was fun. They changed things of course, some for the better (in one case A LOT better for the long term story).

The new character of Dutch annoyed me at first but she proved interesting. I'll have a long wait to see the 2nd season (no cable), might just wait till the show is over and done with.

5. Higs

Quit the show sometime in season2, sadly pilot was the best episode for me :/