1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downtown-Macklemore

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SimpleMan, Sep 19, 2015.

1. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't get the rock vocals out of my head on this one. Also I can't seem to get enough of the music video. I definitely don't think it is one of his best, but it is a lot of fun!

https://youtu.be/JGhoLcsr8GA

Random thoughts:
    1. Awesome that he included some of the early rappers who never get acknowledged.
    2. I have officially gone down the Foxy Shazam rabbit hole on YouTube. Eric Nally is incredible.
    3. The guy on the balcony is really cute.

So I guess the question is: Do you love it or hate it?

2. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Love it, even though it seems a little random at some points in the song. I don't like the squeaky sound effect at the beginning that seems to die out as the song goes on, but it does kind of grow on you and it's not too annoying. Love the whole vibe that the song has going on though. :slight_smile:

3. MistyDawn

Out Status:
    A few people
    This music video was actually shot 3 and half hours from where I live in spokane wa. it was pretty neat how they asked for local people to help out with the music video. definitly like the song aside from it being filed near me :slight_smile: