1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harley Quinn comics

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XenaxGabby, Sep 19, 2015.

1. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never been one for reading comics but I've heard good things about the latest New 52 Harley comics. Are they any good?

Also I loved the BTAS episode "Mad Love" and I know it was made into a comic. Is it worth reading as well?

2. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not bad. It is nice to have a female lead.
    It doesn't necessary have a plot or anything. It is just Harley getting into crazy adventures.
    I like that nothing was ever taken too seriously and it's more light-hearted than I expected and some are quite funny. I think the first few issues are really good and worth a read. I mean it is Harley Quinn :slight_smile:

The art work is pretty cool as well.

"Mad Love" was probably one of my top favorite comics of Batman. It is similar to the episode obviously, but it has the little details and I liked how it talked about Quinn's funny fantasies about her future with the Joker. It is also not a bad Harley's origin story.

Again it is Harley Quinn, so it's pretty good :slight_smile:

3. Lazuri

It's good. Especially once she gets over Joker and becomes her own character instead of just being part of the Joker.