1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANTM cycle 22

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Burnedcloset, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Burnedcloset

Is anyone watching this season of Americas next top model?

Any favorites?

I like Courtney and Lacey.

I was a fan of Dustin but he got kicked off.

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love this season! There are many good contestants in this season! And of course, the drama makes it better! :grin:

Here are my favorites:
    Mikey
    [​IMG]
    -Personality wise, I dont like him. But his physique is really good and he does gives good photos! If he can only learn his good angle and how to utilize his godly physique to get a good photo, then he have a chance in winning this season.

Hadassah
    [​IMG]
    -I love her hair!!! Seriously, I have no idea why she doesnt like her make over. It freaking looks sexy on her! Like Mikey, if she only learn her good angle knew how to utilize her beautiful face and body and loosen up (I believe in what Yu Tsai said to her; "stop being beautiful, give me passion!") to get a good shot, then she also have a chance of winning this season.

Those two have nothing compared to my one and only, Nyle Dimarco <3
    [​IMG]
    - I just love him, period. LOL! Seriously tho, week by week he is learning and week by week he is getting stronger and stronger! I just love seeing his photos. Tho his face is always the same, but I can see that he is trying to change that. I am rooting for him. I really hope he wins this season.

And then there's Devin. I hate him.