1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improved first chapter

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Capricorn98, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I took on the advice from LogicNoSense. hope everyone likes it!

It was just another day in Magnolia, except for the fairy tail guild...

Gray had gone AWOL. Not a single person had seen him for the past week, not even Juvia, this of course meant Magnolia had to be put on flood alert. She was starting to get on people's nerves, especially Natsu - who was also starting to worry. Juvia ,sensing the scornful look from Natsu, went to sit at the bar before he came and gave her a mouthful. Mirajane noticed her from the other end of the bar whilst pouring a drink for Natsu. He just huffed and complained about how she wouldn't shut up. Mirajane pretended she hadn't heard that and went to talk to Juvia.

- "Awwww try not to feel down" I'm sure he's okay" the friendly barmaid said trying to console the gloomy rain women. Mirajane hated to see any of her guild mates upset.

- "But my darling Gray hasn't been seen for the past week" Juvia said trying to hide just how worried she was , "what if something has happened to him? ", "I'd never forgive myself..."

- "Gray's one of our strongest mages you know" she said trying to reassure Juvia ,"But now I come to think about it, he is usually missing for a while around this time of the year" Mirajane said scratching her head.

- "Either way I hope he's not got into any trouble", "I'm gonna go look for him" Juvia said with a look of determination in her eyes.

- "if its what you want then good luck I guess" Mirajane said with an unsure look on her face.

Juvia left the bar and headed outside to go look for 'her darling Gray'.The weather had took a turn for the worst. There was the muggy smell of rain - there would soon be a storm...

She stopped for second and thought about how she was gonna find him. She had said she would find him but she didn't have a plan of action , she didn't even know where to look?

As she looked ahead down the main street of Magnolia, she noticed a tall figure was walking her way. Whoever it was appeared to have a bunch of flowers in there right hand and was hanging their head down. As the figure walked closer, she saw the spiked silver hair and grey boots ; it was Lyon - Gray's childhood friend and rival. "maybe he knows where Gray is" Juvia thought to herself.

-"But what's up with him" Juvia thought as he approached her .he'd stopped trying to win the affections of Juvia, "what could he want?" She thought to herself.

-"Lyon what's wrong?" Juvia asked skipping the formalities , "why are you upset? has something happened?", she hoped to God it wasn't anything that had happened to her beloved.

-"Have you seen Gray?" Lyon replied with a look of sadness in his eyes, "its about time us two left" he said in a choked voice.

-"Lyon, what for?"

Lyon went on to explain that today was the day their master Ur died. As Lyon explained more and more to Juvia , the pain and grief in his face increased until he suddenly cut off what he was saying. A few tear drops hit the ground. Juvia had never seen Lyon like this before, he'd always been so calm and collected and cold. If Gray was experiencing anything like Lyon then She dreaded to think what he must go through this time of the year. That explained why she was also made himself scarce this time of the year ; he wanted to be alone to grieve for his master.

-"Excuse me Juvia", "I need to keep it together" Lyon said trying to gain his composure

-"Oh Lyon" Juvia said , "have you ever spoken to anyone about this"

-"I have a few times with Chelia", "but she cant ever truly understand the pain me and Gray suffer"

-"I'm Worried about him, especially today of all days" Lyon said tearing up again "I need to find him".

-"you don't think he would do anything stupid do you?" Juvia said in a worried voice.

-"I don't know, but I don't want to risk it" Lyon said.

-"well in that case, id look at his house first", Juvia said.

-"Thankyou, I will, there might be some clue as to where he is now."

Lyon left in search of Gray. As he did Juvia went back inside to sulk again. atleast she could talk to Mirajane.

as lyon got further and further away from the guild, his emotions overwhelmed him again. He prayed to God that the raven head was alright, besides, they were quite close as children until the whole Deliora incident and the whole fiasco on Galuna island. Through all that Gray forgave Lyon and helped him back to reality. He had grown fond of Gray over the past year, very fond indeed...