1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8tracks?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DreamerBoy17, Oct 5, 2015.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I found this new website called 8tracks that seems pretty cool, but I'm debating on whether or not to create an account. What do you guys think of it?

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I used to use it (just to listen, I never made anything) and it's a pretty good website.

3. rudysteiner

It's a good site. I've got the app and it's great for inspiration for Spotify playlists, when you're trying to sleep, when you're trying to study, etc.

Just be aware that a lot of the playlists are directed towards 5SOS, 1D and the like, but they never usually contain anything by them, funnily (and thankfully) enough.

4. candyjiru

Omg I literally thought this was going to be about hipsters trying to bring back 8-track tapes @.@;;;;

I haven't used it~ I usually use Jango.com instead~ they have pre-made lists and you can like or dislike songs to further personalize your "radio" and you can make your own lists based on the sound of a particular artist~ so, probably the same thing? And you don't need an account, but you won't be able to personalize without one~