1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Psychopath Test

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by rudysteiner, Oct 6, 2015.

1. rudysteiner

Hey everyone,

I've recently started studying Psychology in college (UK college) and I'm really liking it so far. I'm studying it at GCSE but will hopefully take it onto A-Level. I have a friend currently doing it at A-Level and she says that you have to read this as part of the syllabus and I don't know whether it's true or not, but I'd like to read it earlier on either way, before we get onto 'abnormalities' or whatever they're called. Any Psychology students feel free to correct me if that's not what it's called, we're doing memory at the moment.

Back to the book: Has anyone read this? It's supposed to be a really good read and it's not really my style, but neither is Sci-Fi and I'm loving The Martian which I'm reading at the moment. I guess it's good, too, to expand my reading range if I'm going to be a prospective English Lit student.

Anyone? Sorry if this is a bit hard to understand I'm a bit jittery/jumbled today.

2. driedroses

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read it recently and I recommend it. I think, if you're interested in psychology, it's a good read. It's got a bit of mystery involved, which adds to the interest level. I found it to be a pretty quick read, as well.

3. rudysteiner

Only just seen this.

I really do like psychology so I think I'll give it a go. Thanks!

#3 rudysteiner, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015