1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favorite bisexual/homosexual book/book series?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Steve FS, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello everyone. I am pretty sure this was posted sometime since EC's existence, but I backtracked 3 pages and couldn't seem to find anything related to this topic, so here I am.

I'm looking for a nice book to read about homosexuality/bisexuality. Something that's feel-good yet realistic.

I've never read a book on this topic, mainly because when I had access to my school's library when I was in high school, I felt too ashamed to check them out. I would sneakily flip through 'Geography Club' every so often (thought the guy on the cover was cute, haha), but never actually read the book.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

2. Rainbow Girl

I liked "Keeping You a Secret" by Julie Anne Peters and "Openly Straight" by Bill Konigsberg.

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's actually stickied at the top of the Entertainment and Media subforum! :slight_smile:

LGBT Books

Don't worry, I always forget to look at the stickys too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have yet to read a book where the main character is lgbtq+ but The Perks of Being A Wallflower is great. One of the larger characters is gay