1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baseball fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by myloveralice, Oct 31, 2015.

1. myloveralice

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Anyone here a baseball fan? Thoughts on the outcome of the World Series?

I'm a die hard Detroit Tigers fan, unfortunately they had an awful season, so I am a rooting for the Royals. Because the Mets.... :angry: No one wants a NY team to win except people in NY :thumbsup:

2. femininemale

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Padres fan for life! I am also rooting for the Royals this World Series cause i like a musician from Kansas City lol

3. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a fan of The Tigers and The Orioles, 'cause I was born in Michigan, and now live in Baltimore. Plus, the Tigers have the cutest mascot, and the Orioles have the cutest player...Manny Machado!

And, 'cause the Royals bumped us out of contention for the series last year, and simply because they are not the evil New York Yankees and will further remind the Yankees of their defeat, I'm rooting for the Mets!

But this year, I was really wanting to see the Cubs win, in the post-season...poor cubs :frowning2:

4. AdelOwl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've only ever been to two baseball games and they were at Citifield and the Kauffman Stadium, so I was kind of torn over who to support. It would be great if the Royals could win it after the disappointment of last year and I feel like they have been the best team over the season, so go Royals!

5. myloveralice

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I am from Michigan too. There are not MLB teams in the south, with the exception of Atlanta and the teams in Texas. So no allegiances except my Tigers.