1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Office!!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by 2qt2bblond, Jan 16, 2009.

1. 2qt2bblond

I just wanted to share how much I love this show!!!!
    I admit to crushing on Pam... and Jim.
    and tina fey (different show/whatever)

2. TheRoof

lol i used to watch the office...i watched like the first 2 seasons,
    and then all the sudden i just quit lol
    its a good show-some kids in my school are crazy about the office its like what they all talk about and they make jokes about it...
    but yea, jim and pam are fine couples!!! and dwight is so funny lol!! he and angela are hilarious...ooh and michael and jan or something? idk that woman who used to be michael's boss...they were funny too!!

3. crystaltriforce

did you see the episode last night? andy found out that his fiance angela was sleeping with dwight (her ex whom she left because he killed her sick cat by stuffing it in a frezer to put it out of it's misery.) it was one of the best episodes i have seen. :roflmao:

4. TheRoof

no, i quit watching the office, or any tv shows in general.
    my fav episode(from what i've seen), it was like the season finale of season 1, i think?
    it was the one jim and pam kissed-that was like the moment ive been waiting for a long long time, and i was so happy!!! of course, pam was like "no i cant date you" and jim was heartbroken, so i was really sad but that was like long time ago so...
    another episode was when jan got a boobjob or something? omg that was so funny. and she like seduced michael and they went back together...lol jan was so funny-she was like sex-addicted "michael i want your body blah blah" lol. and her boobs looked so funny-it was like so eccentuated so it was really awkward, but michael was like "omg look at THAT" lol

5. 2qt2bblond

omigod yes!!!!!!!
    it soooo made up for all the lackluster episodes this season... like, total. redemption
    yeah, the episode w/ the first kiss was the finale from season 2... one of my FAVORITES!

#5 2qt2bblond, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  6. 1974

I take it this is the american version? Love it it soo wrong but so right

7. lostinthought9

I LOVE the Office!!!! and Jim!! he's cute! and i adore Pam soooo much!!!