1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FX's "DAMAGES" Anyone watch?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by blpate, Jan 17, 2009.

1. blpate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does anyone watch damages? Its seriously the best show on tv right now. The writing is so sharp it can draw blood. Get the first season, be inthralled and then get into the complexity of season two. You will not be dissapointed! Glen Close and Rose Byrne are the most worthy actresses of emmys/golden globes this season. I can't say enough about this show, it is simply the best.

2. lostinthought9

i wanna see it, but the commercials don't give u much information about the series...when does it play?

3. brighteyes52

brighteyes52 Guest

I love this show! I really thought nothing of it when the first season aired, but I saw previews for Season 2 and decided to give it a chance. I am so glad I did! I sat and watched Season 1 in about two days or so, It's easily the most addicting show I've ever seen.

This season is going to be intense!

4. blpate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have watched it from the beginning and in its weekly installments the first season was nail biting every week, leaving me wanting more. I am a sucker for powerful, complex female characters but this show is so much more. It is masterful at being entertaining, suspenseful dramatic and well acted all at the same time. Glenn close is brilliant and her character is strangely human . . . by far the sharpest show on tv, be careful, it will draw blood.