1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are there hardly any sports threads?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Houdini, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Houdini

I was wondering the last couple of days why there are hardly any sports related threads here. The category does say: Chat about music, movies, books, fashion, sports, whatever.
    Are people here not interested in sports? Do they discuss these topics elsewhere? Are there too many rivalries? What's your guess?

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure actually; I too haven't seen many around. But I personally do have some interest in sport- not a lot and I'm not the most avid fan around, but I love ice hockey and I'm following the NHL games at the moment.

#2 Alder, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  3. candyjiru

Hmm, I see a lot of discussions about sports in the "what are you thinking" thread, but other than that~~

Personally, I couldn't care a fig about them, so I've never really thought too much about it~ Why don't you start up a thread or two and get the ball rolling? ^.^

4. candyjiru

Hmm, I see a lot of discussions about sports in the "what are you thinking" thread, but other than that~~

Personally, I couldn't care a fig about them, so I've never really thought too much about it~ Why don't you start up a thread or two and get the ball rolling? ^.^

5. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is that a pun I spotted there? XD

6. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know about everyone else, but I just see too much of it everywhere else. That's mostly my location though, every television in town is on football. Stickers, flags, everywhere. It's all the guys talk about too.

Once I get out of the united states, or at least the south, I don't think that it will bother me anymore.