1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone up to snailmail? (Or just talk)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DemiLiHue, Nov 22, 2015.

1. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So does someone would like to talk or something? Also, but I don't know if it's permitted or not, snail mailing. Snail Mail is the conventional and traditional way of messaging, through letters. I prefer this way because is more subtle and you can decorate it, use your handwriting, and send it with some small thing. (Clovers, ribbons, souvenirs, etc) :icon_wink: IDK, it's pretty funny and not expensive... But as I said earlier I DuPont know if it's permitted to share addreses privately or something...

2. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You cannot private message without a full membership so this would not be possible as there would be no way to share contact details and addresses privately

3. MayaBee

I think sharing your adress etc wouldnt be allowed, but would love to talk anyways :slight_smile:

4. Yosia

This.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Like others have said, you will not be able to exchange off-site contact info without being a full member. You can only exchange off-site contact info by private messaging people. Regular members are only able to PM staff members.

If you want to talk to somebody though, you can always use the wall messaging system. Just remember that you are not allowed to swap off-site info there either.

6. IDont Say Aboot

I'd love to once I become a full member... I am still a bit confused about that whole thing. :slight_smile:

7. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

I miss snail mail. Nothing like getting a love letter in the mail from your sweetheart.