1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jerr, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Jerr

My name is Jerr and I am a Harry Potter addict.

I do not read the books. I read one and I didn't sleep for 4 days. I get them on audio... and only stay up for like 21 or so hours. (The lack of sleep I felt was... unhealthy)

I'm going to the midnight opening thing to get it.

there is a website and I go there for all my Harry Potter needs...

I KNOW I'M PATHETIC!!!!!!!

http://mugglenet.com/

Is there anyone else who uh.... is anywhere near the fan that I am... or is more of?

2. Micah

I do enjoy the books - but can't say I'm as much of a fan as you are :tongue:

3. SpikySpice

OMG I like Harry Porter too, I bought the DVD but lost it, darn

4. Jerr

I like the movies as well... I just like the story and well as for the movies...

Um... extremely hot actors... Yes please.

I don't like anything else.... So just the books and movies... the games are poo (well I don't bother with them)

I guess sense I really don't get into many books these just stuck out and I payed attention too it a bit more.

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can't wait for the next book.

And yeah, really hot actors... I'd like to engage in some four-way action with Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint (yes I have a thing for redheads too) and Tom Felton. Mmmmm yummy!

6. Lookimasian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I must say that I am also a big fan of Harry potter (the books) all the previous Harry Potter books i have read , I finish them all in about 5 days.

7. Sam

Sam

I am obsessed with harry potter I love the books and movies and am counting down the days until the last book comes out!

8. Jerr

Go to the link I posted... it has a count down by the second until the last book and the next movie...

I copied that url and put it in my myspace and my myyearbook lol.

Click the copy this url link right below and it will give the option of just getting the books countdown.

9. Kimi

I enjoy reading the books and watching movies but not as much as you:lol:

10. Grof142007

I LOVE HARRY POTTER (Daniel Radcliffe) check out my picture section i have all his *HAwt* secnes from equis(not sure on spelling)

11. blake21

i have read the harry potter books and have seen the movies they are pretty good

12. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Not the naked ones I hope, at least not from the waist down. They wouldn't be allowed in your EC gallery. :eusa_naug

13. TeeBe

Potter addict here :smilewave Addicted to the books anyway. I am not much of a fan of the movies (DON'T BEAT ME!)

14. Jerr

It is Equus. Although that is how it is pronounced. (How you spelled it.)

Those who are a fan of the book often hate the movies. I can separate them as two different things. Most can't. They expect the 600 some odd page book to turn into the movie but... That won't happen. lol Can't happen.

They did pick some extremely hot actors though! (actually... who knew they would grow up gorgeous?)

15. nick79

I've enjoyed the books too. The series got me interested in reading for fun actually.

I'm not gonna get caught up in the hype next month. I'll wait a bit and then I'll buy the last book!

16. Sanssouci

I'm afraid I'm one of the freaks who go to the shop at midnight then don't sleep until it's done :frowning2: I can't wait for this book! Last one, I finished by 8 o clock that night.

17. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't wait for Book 7 to be released, I've already reserved my copy at the local book store.

I have some misgiving over Movie 5 because I just cannot see how they are going to squeeze that book into an 2.5 hour movie even when cutting out all the side story lines.

18. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really, REALLY can't understand why people find Daniel Radcliffe attractive... he just isn't good looking at all! In fact, there isn't really anyone hot in Harry Potter... I'd always imagined Sirius being gorgeous but in the films he's nothing like I imagined.
    To be honest I think the films are a bit of a dissapointment, the books are great though.
    The next film comes out soon aswell, I hope they don't butcher this one aswell I really enjoyed it :frowning2:

19. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  20. Jerr

...How? They even described him as a rail skinny escaped prisoner who hadn't seen the light of day in like 13 years. So he was stuck in the same cell for that long... reading and being bored... how sexy could you get doing nothing for 13 years? (I don't know if it was 13 but it sounds like a good number)

I'm DEF going to the midnight release of the book! It is the last effen book you know how purely entertaining it is going to be? I'm stoked. I think it will be freaking awesome seeing all those people... I might dress up!

It is going to be how it was for the last Star Wars movie... only A LOT smaller... I'm stoked like no other! eeee! lol

As for the movie... deff seeing it like... midnight the night before the general public get to see it. (Get a friend who works at the movie theaters... it IS worth the trouble)