1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone heard 'Holiday Wishes' - Idina Menzel's Christmas album

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ResidentTheatreKid, Dec 3, 2015.

1. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I discovered this album after Christmas last year, which is irritating. Although Idina Menzel is Jewish, she made a Christmas album and it is stunning. Some of you might have seen her on the X-Factor last year, she performed 'It's cold outside' with Michael Buble.

Has anyone heard it? If not, go listen to it, it's stunning honestly. My favourite is 'Do you hear what I hear' - I'm not a Christian but she's got such a beautiful voice. I love her so much XD

#1 ResidentTheatreKid, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Sounds good! Maybe I'll check it out:slight_smile:

3. mmmelody

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ugh I love that album so much! My sis got it last year for Christmas and this year my mom's been playing it all around the house. She is the voice of our generation, I swear

4. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've heard her song baby it's cold outside and it's by far my fav version of it

5. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh My God yay :slight_smile: I love it when I find other people who love Idina. She deserves all the love, she's amazing.

I absolutely adore her 'Baby it's cold outside' it's my favourite version too! 'Do you hear what I hear' is also particularly stunning.

She also posted a song called 'December Prayer' on her channel on YouTube which is intended to be a holiday song for any religion or belief, and its beautiful. She's just such an amazing person. I want to wrap her up in a blanket and make sure that nobody in the entire world can be mean to her any more. She's like... 29 years older than me. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.