1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Scott Weiland

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Psaurus918, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Psaurus918

Scott is and will always remain one of my favorite singers. He most certainly had a dark past with abuse and drugs but he defenitley left his mark in the music scene.

Scott Weiland Dead at 48 | Rolling Stone

2. guitar

He was a talented singer who basically dominated American rock radio for the last 20 years. I remember being bummed when one of my favorite singers (Sebastian Bach) lost the gig as Velvet Revolver's front-man, but I tipped my hat to Scott when I heard the record. He was a fine replacement, and his work in that band - and STP - have secured his legacy, sadly marred by substance abuse. RIP.

3. guitar

He was a talented singer who basically dominated American rock radio for the last 20 years. I remember being bummed when one of my favorite singers (Sebastian Bach) lost the gig as Velvet Revolver's front-man, but I tipped my hat to Scott when I heard the record. He was a fine replacement, and his work in that band - and STP - have secured his legacy, sadly marred by substance abuse. RIP.

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Omfg nooooooo :frowning2: Rest in peace <\3

5. Rocket Jumper

Rock in Peace Scott... :frowning2: