1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor Winner

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Open Arms, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

The big Survivor finale is tomorrow. IF you watch this show, who would you like to see win the million dollars? I'm cheering for Jeremy or Spencer. I don't think Jeremy has won any challenges though.

2. Nathaniel17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd like to see Kelley or Jeremy win. Kelley has been badass this season, the Savage boot was probably best blindside since Parvati and her two idols and Jeremy has been consistent and smart, either would deserve the win. Though I wouldn't mind a Spencer win.
    Kimmi and Keith have been absolutely pointless, why were they chosen over T-Bird and Shane? And Tasha is just unlikeable.

#2 Nathaniel17, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  3. plant

Jeremy won :slight_smile: I would have liked Kelley to win, although I think Jeremy was the best choice between him, Spencer, and Tasha. I agree that Kimmi and Keith didn't really do anything the entire season, except stay under the radar.

4. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

I'm surprised Spencer got zero votes. It was a great season of Survivor. I don't think the Beauty, Brains, Brawn next season will be as great. I don't like dividing people up like that.

I wish they'd do at least one Survivor up north where they have to survive winter conditions. I guess it would be way too complicated though, plus they couldn't show all that skin. Not nearly as visually appealing. They'd have to go ice fishing I guess. LOL!