1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars: No spoilers!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DougTheBicycle, Dec 30, 2015.

1. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey y'all!

So, in my quest to become supreme nerd, I've decided that The New Mandalorians are underrepresented. I want to start a movement to bring them more renown for who they are. As a pacifist, I align most closely with their order and views. Anyone else interested? Or just want to talk about how BA the Mando'a are, post below!

2. Alisa Arwen

First time I have heard of them. I am not terribly familiar with Clone Wars era stuff...the animated shows have always left me flat to be honest.

Mandalorians in general are neglected in the new canon. There was a fair bit on them in the Expanded Universe. Knights of the Old Republic gives an interesting look at how individual Mandalorians deal with the collapse of their empire and society.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I must have missed what happened between the old Mandalorians and the new. Weren't they insatiable blood-knights who lived for glory in battle, regardless of the cause for fighting? That's sort of the opposite of pacifism. :lol: Away to Wookieepedia to research what they are.

EDIT: Apparently they were in the Clone Wars series and actually are pacifist. Huh.

#3 Argentwing, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  4. BornAnew

Mandalorians?

You sure you don't mean midichlorians?!11

Lol joking!

I remember loving the mandalorians in the knights of the old republic games :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I was surprised at first, too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I've always been a fan of the Mando'a, and wanted to cosplay as one, but couldn't get behind the whole violence thing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: As NM, everything is okay! :grin: