1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Single Player Games on Steam

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by poopledum, Jan 1, 2016.

1. poopledum

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Anyone have any recommendations? I've enjoyed games like Castlevania and Final Fantasy on the Xbox 360. I decided that I'm going to finally make use of my Steam account. I'm looking for an RPG/horror game to explore from a first-person or close-up 3rd person view.

2. Ryu

Ryu

Some of the newer resident evil games have a close up third person view, so they might suit what you're looking for. Or silent hill, especially seeming as there's a new one in development, which, if it's like the demo for it, P.T, is first person.

and since when could you get castlevania for xbox? NES, SNES, GAMEBOY, PS1, DS ONLY. And none of those are xbox.

#2 Ryu, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  3. FrogFriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Life is Strange. It's more of a heavy-story RPG than pure horror, but it is gonna send your feelings on a ride.
    It may strike you as a typical teen angst tale at first but it will rip you apart by the end of chapter one. It's played as an over-the-shoulder third person for the most part, and is basically composed of solving some puzzles, messing with time, and making some pretty heavy choices. Also, there's a really cute punk girl that you get to adventure with as you solve a mystery regarding the apocalypse and a missing girl.