1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil 5 demo,

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by someguy82, Jan 29, 2009.

1. someguy82

Any one out there tried this yet? I downloaded it but haven't had the time to play it.

2. Paralyzer

I don't have an xbox but I forced my nephew to download it on his and we played it together. I like it a lot but I honestly think it's too hard without playing co-op xD There's too many people so we spent a lot of time running away from peepss..... omg, I don't have much to say because I hadn't played very much but I want to try the first level again so I can kill the executionist.. he' so scary xD
    *reminds me a little of pyramid head*

3. someguy82

Yeah, I'm a little worried about the co-op. I'm glad they included it as an option, but typically for me the Resident Evil games have been a single player experience, and that's where my interest in the game lies.

4. Shevanel

wait theres a demo on XBOX LIVE!?!!? WHY DONT I HAVE MY XBOX WITH ME!?! :frowning2:

5. someguy82

I think the PS3 demo is coming out pretty soon if you have one of those, but yeah it came out a couple days ago as a exclusive for XBOX live gold members.

6. Shevanel

i missed too much shit being away from my xbox... so many amazing Track packs for rockband and guitar hero. I MEAN SILVERCHAIR ON GUITAR HERO! WTF WHY DONT I HAVE IT :frowning2: i hate my life lol.

7. Shevanel

Pyramid Head! o jeez i freakin Love Silent Hill 2... i still didn't finish it though lol. its right next to me, if i get bored i'll finish it, its freakin creepy tho lol

8. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I don't have xbox live yet on my xbox :frowning2: I'm very excited though. I grew up playing resident evil. Ever since the first game. And Chris Redfield was always my favorite character. Although I wish they didn't change it into the way its played now. I really like the way the games were played pre-4.

9. someguy82

I actually had a lot of fun with this. It's a shame it's so short.

10. Buffy44

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It wont let me download it!

11. someguy82

That sucks, I thought it was available to everyone now. That seems odd.

12. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I went to my friends house and made him download it~!~! :grin: It was really fun~! My friend and I hope it lives up to Resident Evil 4 which we both loved~! <3 ^.^