1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blast and drat

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Choucho, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Choucho

I appologize in advance for any spelling errors, it's 2:33 am. I was just inspired to write this by another topic, though I doubt my issue will be fix-able.

So, I have owned many mp3 players in the past few years. My most recent one was a 4 GB Creative Zen, which I loved and adored to no end. I bought it with my own money, and died a little inside because of how poor it made me (I didn't have much money to begin with).
    So anyway, last week was exams and as it is winter, I wear my coat to school. On Wednesday I spent the first half of the day writing an exam, then spent the rest of the day with friends. Since mp3 players aren't allowed during exams and I was busy socializing afterwards, my mp3 player remained in my coat all day.
    When I went to listen to it on the bus ride home, the screen was all busted and now had this pretty black splotch, aloong with some cracks and colourful lines. It still works perfectly besides being a bit deficient in visability. I don't see how there's anyway this can be fixed besides getting a new one. I highly doubt warranty will cover it, but maybe they'll replace the screen if I can fork over some money?

On the bright side, I guess I can free up some room by taking all the pictures off...