1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linux (Ubuntu)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by tinkerbell2790, Feb 2, 2009.

1. tinkerbell2790

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    linux is better to have then windows , vista , or mac cuz you will get viruses and in the computer softwares linux is the best that i have discovered because i was getting sick of my computer getting bugs ....so my friend that specials in computer showed me linux and i didnt want to leave it ....its so much faster then windows and ect..if you know ..but everyone should be on linux and all computer will be alot happier with there owners ...no more bugs (!) or viruses i was seriously getting sick of stuff being downloaded that shoulded be in the compter and in linux you have a password....this will be continued .....:thumbsup:

2. theworld

:grin: Ubuntu is very nice. I would like to completely switch over. Right now, I only have it as one of the dual boot options with XP as the other on my laptop. I just can't see trying to use wine or any other emulator to install all the programs I use on XP though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I do like what you said about it being faster and never getting any viruses though.

3. Triggs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No OS is completely safe from virusses and like evils. Ubuntu however is a fine OS, not yet quite as fine-tuned as Mac OS but it's getting there and in quite a hurry too. Just remember that the more its used, the more tempting it'll be for :***: losers to get some binairy diseases out there. It's very, well uhm, cheap.. (!very, very free that is!) for once, thats the best part of it. Download it, try it, use it if you like, dump if you don't, at no cost beyond a cd, a few hours of messing about and a few drinks :slight_smile:

Now compare that to microgarbage® Windozer world dominator version whosstillcounting?
    :bang: (I still can't believe people actually pay good money for that load of garden fertilizer)

4. Adam

Windows 7 > All

5. Triggs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    we'll see......:badgrin: