1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Books. My Current Reading Status.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Justinian20

I have been reading books again, after reading my entire bookcase. I have begun to renew interest in very sexual romance novels from a female point of view. Most notably, the perspective allows me to envision the man in all his glory, thus why I love these books. Some of the books I have been reading are most certainly not appropriate for 13 year olds. But three books are appropriate and that is the Mind's Eye series by Arthur C. Clarke. Consists of Mind's Eye, Sunstorm and Firstborn. Also with my hot sexy romance novels is Full Contact (ooh my The Predator Ray is such a hard big man), In My Corner(haven't finished it but already Jake makes me feel). Then the Something Wicked series (my how I want a demon especially one like Darrak).

Anyone want to share what books they've been reading.

2. Scottmcdonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a sports nerd so when I am not watching them, I am reading about them! This could explain why I am single but regardless :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I am actually reading David Walsh"s book about his quest to unearth the truth about Lance Armstrong's doping throughout his 7 Tour De France wins. Reason being, I read Armstrong's autobiography about his battle with testicular cancer and it certainly painted a picture of a true hero. Now reading Walsh's book, it staggers me how I got sucked into believing that about Armstrong but it just goes to show anything in the written form could influence you if it is written good enough. Two excellent books might I add :slight_smile: I really should move onto romance next so any recommendations, by all means, I would love to hear :slight_smile:

3. Justinian20

I only just started reading romance novels, the main thing that drew me to the 4 romance books was the oh so hot men on the cover.

4. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm currently attempting to plow my way through an H.P Lovecraft anthology.

That is some thick reading, right there.