1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House MD

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Courtneyyy, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Courtneyyy

Any House fans here? It's my favorite show. I especially love Thirteen/Remy/Dr. Hadley/Olivia Wilde/My future wife.

What are your opinions on Thirteen and Foreman? I can't decide if I hate them together because I think she should be with a girl, or I hate them together because I don't like Foreman (he's such an ass).

Anyone else think it's weird that Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer (Cameron and Chase) are still listed as stars when they're not even in each episode where Olivia Wilde, Kal Penn, and Peter Jacobson (Thirteen, Kutner and Taub respectfully) are in every episode but they're not even in the opening sequence? (the names appear after the opening sequence before the guest stars)

2. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I pretty much watch it EVERYDAY on the USA Channel~!~! :slight_smile: I don't really like the couple of Thirteen and Foreman either XD

3. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I love House to bits.
    But this should be the last season.

And only one thing needs to happen.
    House needs to change. A big change. A noticeable permanent change. Because otherwise, there was no point to the series. The entire show has been built around someone who refuses to change who he is.

As for Thirteen and Foreman, I think they are cute together. And she's so clearly head over labcoat in love with him. I just don't think they will last. He will tell her about the placebo or she'll find out and that'll be that.

And Chase reminds me of an Aussie I know. A total arse. But I'd still do him.

My favourite character is by far and large Kutner. He's just soooo likeable.

4. musican

I think I missed some episodes, but yea I really like it. I don't know what it is about Foreman, I just don't like him; he's just kind of there because he couldn't get hired anywhere else. I thought it was weird to not have the right people's names in it and if I were one of the new cast members, I would be mad. Thirteen is my favorite even though I don't want her to be my future wife, lol.

5. rocking23

Holy Balls!
    My fave show EVER!
    I would talk about my fave parts but an iPhone is not the best device to write paragraphs on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Tim

Tim

I mom loves it XD I like watching it on occasion, but not a huge fan.

The creator did an interview like a few months ago that got asked who will house end up with? And after a bit of questions regardin his sexuality, the creator said he had an equal chance of ending up with wilson compared to cuddy, etc.

7. Charles Marcus

I love MD House.

he is kind of my idol. and he is cute.

"Everybody Lies"

8. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    House is awesome. Cant say i've religiously watched every single episode but I've kept along with the story. I love how he can turn something like breast tenderness into something so obscure like a prolactin secreting microadenoma. Man anyone could be a doctor by just watching House, ER and Grays!

9. Miles D

OMG. LOOVE HOUSE!!!
    And yeah, Olivia Wilde is FUCKING HOT. OMG When she was in the MRI machine... so sexy. But Thirteen was hotter with chics than with Foreman... ya?
    So I think she should keep hooking up with the ladies, and ditch Foreman.

As for the whole weirdness about the opening credits, I noticed that too, and I think that is has to do with the actors contracts? But I definitely think even though they're not on House's team, Chase and Cameron need to have some hot hookups.

Yeah, all I care is the hot and sexy hookups... whatevz :grin:

Oh, and also, I think Cuddy and House need to be together, pronto! Because it' be hell funny to see House babysitting!!

10. Miles D

WHAA?!?? House can't CHANGE!! That'd ruin the whole show!!!
    :grin:

11. Courtneyyy

Yeah, House has to stay the way he is. He's perfect the way he is.

I'd be ok with a House and Thirteen hookup.

Or even better...Thirteen and Cameron...that would be hottest. Altho, I'm pretty sure House and Thirteen would happen before Thirteen and Cameron..

12. Dazed

Dazed Guest

if House ended up with Wilson. i would be amazed. that would be badass.

13. Twentysomething

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love this show! I just started getting into it but have managed to get through the first three seasons and part of season four and five. I can't decide who I love more...Thirteen or Cameron...They are both amazing!! I don't really like Foreman and Thirteen together; there's not as much chemistry as I would like (but that might also be my bias with wanting Thirteen to be with a woman! :wink: )