1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me, Empty Closets... New Star Wars novels & comics

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Connorcode, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Basically, I need help deciding which of the new canon Star Wars novels/comics to get before I go on holiday next week.

Here are the ones available to me:
    Shattered Empire (comic/s)
    Star Wars: Lost Stars
    SW Battlefront: Twilight Company
    Lords of the Sith
    Heir to the Jedi

Any help or opinion is very much appreciated. Feel free to discuss the new canon here too!

2. Funn

Funn Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have read a lot of Star Wars novels, unfortunately none of the ones you named though... at least I don't remember reading those ones. If you can get to a library or something, I would suggest starting with Revan. He is an Old-republic Jedi with a very interesting story. I am not sure what the novels are called that have him in it, I read them years ago. I am sure that at least one in the series is called "Revan" or something like that. I think it was written by Drew Karpyshyn.

I would also suggest reading Death Star by Michael Reaves and Steve Perry. It is the story of the Death Star's destruction, from the perspective of a few people inside the Death Star during the battle at the end of Episode 4, A New Hope. Really cool.

I also recommend looking up some of the fanfic. I write some myself and it is fun. Some people that write Star Wars fanfic online are really good.

Hope that helps. :eusa_danc

#2 Funn, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  3. HunterRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've heard good things about Shattered Empire. And the writing and art team on it is ace.