1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androgynous model Rain Dove

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by suchconfusion, Feb 2, 2016.

1. suchconfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just want to bring up this model I heard about recently, even though she's been getting famous for the past year or so. I was wondering what people think of her? I've heard she both considers herself as a woman and that she considers herself gender-queer, so I dunno about pronouns. She confuses a lot of people because she was born female and has a very "feminine body" but a very, what society perceives to be, a masculine face.

https://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2...15/enhanced-buzz-wide-24751-1427311730-28.jpg
    http://jewishbusinessnews.com/wp-co...e-as-an-androgynous-model.-Nomi-Ellenson..jpg
    Androgynous female model Rain Dove shatters gender stereotypes  | Daily Mail Online

Sorry if this is old news, or if this isn't the type of stuff people post here; I've never actually posted her before. I actually find her so attractive. Sorry about the wall of links, it's just photos and an article. I hope it's not against the rules :help:

2. Distant Echo

Wow...that second photo. Very masculine features. The haircut and attitude adds to that too though.

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Someone posted these on my news feed. I also like the idea of someone being androgynous or gender non-conforming, without being trans, necessarily. It was one reason I felt Andreja Pejic's own coming out as bittersweet, since there's an extreme shortage of male models who fit the mold.

Anywho, awesome! Some of my favorite features combined. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: