1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Artemis Fowl Fans Here?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheSideKick, Feb 9, 2016.

1. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello to all mudmen who are reading this, I just wanted to know if anyone has read the Artemis Fowl series and if so which book or/and character was your favorite? Mine is The Eternity Code and I'm a fan of Orion(even if he only showed up in one book) Hope I get to meet some fellow fans before Foaly finds and deletes this. :icon_bigg

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That was one of my favorite series for the longest time. I've still got five of the books, although I admit I haven't read any of them in a long time; I'm 25 and coukd probably be considered a bit too old for the series now. [​IMG]

My favorite book would probably have to be the third or fourth, and my favorite character was always Artemis himself. I've got a thing for the genius characters (especially if they're a criminal mastermind.) I have to say I didn't care much for "Orion".

I don't know about you, but I absolutely lost it at the end of the last book. Reading that ending felt like getting hit with a sledgehammer.

(I heard they were thinking about a movie; if they ever get around to making, it, I am going to see it, age be damned.)

#2 ThatBorussenGuy, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  3. Cinis

Cinis Guest

He won't if you give him a carrot and tell him how smart he is.

And the books are awesome.