1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to remember a song...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rosina, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright, I know this is probably a tricky one, but I've noticed a few people chatting about French rap on here, so I'm giving this ago...

A couple of years ago, my French teacher was showing us some French music, stuff we'd like. Among them was Fatal Bazooka, which we found pretty funny, especially Fous Ta Cagoule and it's video. But I digress.

The song I'm trying to find is sung by a black guy with an affro, wearing blue. If I remember correctly, he's singing about how it's frustrating being one of the very few teenagers in his village, which is ages away from anywhere. In the video, he raps in a field of cows, on a tractor (with two/three other guys) and gets all the old people of the village to do join in with him.

For the life on me, I can remember who the artist is or what the song it called, can anyone help out?

2. Fiorino

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPJ-xRaw2l8[/YOUTUBE]
    Marly Gomont by Kamini
    :icon_bigg

3. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OMG YAY!

*Hugs Fio* ^___^ Merci Beaucoup!

4. Janvier

Kamini is awesome :grin:
    Everything he says is so true, he basically described my entire life growing up in a tiny little French village :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (apart from the fact that I was never teased for being the only black kid :lol:slight_smile:
    I saw him at a night club once, when his songs were still hyped.